Last modified: January 6, 2020
Imperial Blades (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.imperialblades.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, storing, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with
- Through any other mobile and desktop applications you download from this
Website, or Company provided apps through on online app store.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. No one under the age of majority may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child, do not use or provide any information on or through the Website. Additionally, do not make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of or the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at 1-800-729-3878.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website.
Information You Provide To Us
- When you use the Website and/or register with us, you may voluntarily provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
Automatic Information Collection And Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies. These technologies do not identify you as an individual, but do collect information regarding your internet service provider, computer, mobile device and connected tools. An example of such technology would be the use of browser cookies.
The type of such automatically collected information includes:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, performance data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Computer Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect to:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- Give you notices about your account.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us,
including by electronic commercial messages.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We will collect, store, use and disclose your personal information provided to us for the purposes it was provided for, or as otherwise set out in this policy. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor, including a potential buyer or successor in any
proposed sale, assignment, merger, amalgamation, plan of arrangement or other
transfer of our business.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To our third-party service providers who may be located outside your country of
residence for purposes related to supporting our business (e.g., fulfillment
services, technical support, delivery services) and providing you with information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process.
- If the personal safety of members of the public are in jeopardy.
Some of these third parties, service providers, affiliates or subsidiaries may be located outside of your country of residence. As a result, your personal information may be transferred, stored, used and/or processed outside of your country of residence in connection with the purposes described in this policy. Contractual or other measures we may use to protect your personal information are subject to the legal requirements of the foreign jurisdictions where your personal information may be transferred, stored, used or processed (for example, lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in those countries).
Additionally, any material you voluntary provide on the Website for public comment, review, or otherwise provide outside your individual user account is provided on a non- confidential and non-proprietary basis and we can use, reproduce and publish the information without restriction.
If you post any information or comments on the Website, you grant the Company and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you have a user account with us, you can log into your user account to make any changes to your specific user account as provided in your account settings. You have the right to access, update and correct your personal information in the Company’s custody and control, subject to certain legal and contractual constraints. If you have questions or concerns on any personal information you have provided to us or would like to make any changes to such information you contact us at 1-800-729-3878 regarding your questions.
Your California Privacy Rights
This notice provides California residents with notice of our practices and notice of their specific rights regarding their personal information. This notice also describes such individuals’ rights and how to exercise those rights.
Notice of Categories of Personal Information Collected:
Without limiting the descriptions above regarding what information we may collect, we have collected the following categories of personal information about consumers in the last twelve (12) months via the means described above:
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
Notice of Purposes For Categories Of Personal Information Collected:
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||
|Internet or other similar network activity||
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Notice of Sharing of Personal Information:
We do not sell or share personal information with any third party. We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates and service providers.
Notice of Your Rights and Choices:
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know:
You have the right to request that the Company disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- The disclosure for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete:
You have the right to request that the Company delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request in whole or in part if retaining certain information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights:
To exercise the right to know or the right to delete described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
You may only make a verifiable consumer request to exercise your rights under the CCPA twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing, Verification and Format:
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
When you make a request, we will attempt to verify your request as follows to ensure that we provide your personal information only to you or your authorized representative:
- Account Users: We will verify your identity using our standard authentication means associated with your account with us.
- Users Without an Account: We will verify your identity via first name, last name, email address and phone number.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following web page link:
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Appointing an Agent:
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf.
Other Third-Party Sites And Materials
From time to time, the Company may provide links to other third-party websites or applications that it does not control. This policy does not apply to those third-party websites or applications. We urge you to review the privacy policies posted in association with these third-party websites and applications at the time you first access such websites or applications. The Company undertakes no obligation to review or ensure enforcement or compliance with the privacy policies of any website or applications to which it links.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We keep personal information only as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, however, some personal information is kept for a number of years to comply with legal requirements.