Last modified: January 12, 2017
Imperial Blades (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.imperialblades.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, storing, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with
- Through any other mobile and desktop applications you download from this
Website, or Company provided apps through on online app store.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. No one under the age of majority may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child, do not use or provide any information on or through the Website. Additionally, do not make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of or the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at 1-800-729-3878.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website.
Information You Provide To Us
- When you use the Website and/or register with us, you may voluntarily provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
Automatic Information Collection And Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies. These technologies do not identify you as an individual, but do collect information regarding your internet service provider, computer, mobile device and connected tools. An example of such technology would be the use of browser cookies.
The type of such automatically collected information includes:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, performance data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Computer Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect to:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- Give you notices about your account.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us,
including by electronic commercial messages.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We will collect, store, use and disclose your personal information provided to us for the purposes it was provided for, or as otherwise set out in this policy. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor, including a potential buyer or successor in any
proposed sale, assignment, merger, amalgamation, plan of arrangement or other
transfer of our business.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To our third-party service providers who may be located outside your country of
residence for purposes related to supporting our business (e.g., fulfillment
services, technical support, delivery services) and providing you with information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process.
- If the personal safety of members of the public are in jeopardy.
Some of these third parties, service providers, affiliates or subsidiaries may be located outside of your country of residence. As a result, your personal information may be transferred, stored, used and/or processed outside of your country of residence in connection with the purposes described in this policy. Contractual or other measures we may use to protect your personal information are subject to the legal requirements of the foreign jurisdictions where your personal information may be transferred, stored, used or processed (for example, lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in those countries).
Additionally, any material you voluntary provide on the Website for public comment, review, or otherwise provide outside your individual user account is provided on a non- confidential and non-proprietary basis and we can use, reproduce and publish the information without restriction.
If you post any information or comments on the Website, you grant the Company and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you have a user account with us, you can log into your user account to make any changes to your specific user account as provided in your account settings. You have the right to access, update and correct your personal information in the Company’s custody and control, subject to certain legal and contractual constraints. If you have questions or concerns on any personal information you have provided to us or would like to make any changes to such information you contact us at 1-800-729-3878 regarding your questions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at 1-800-729-3878.
Other Third-Party Sites And Materials
From time to time, the Company may provide links to other third-party websites or applications that it does not control. This policy does not apply to those third-party websites or applications. We urge you to review the privacy policies posted in association with these third-party websites and applications at the time you first access such websites or applications. The Company undertakes no obligation to review or ensure enforcement or compliance with the privacy policies of any website or applications to which it links.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We keep personal information only as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, however, some personal information is kept for a number of years to comply with legal requirements.